rdolfijn
Terug naar de lijst
  1. leeuwin70
    Dans maar mee met de wind

Toon alleen de berichten van leeuwin70

quote:
    Dit schreef zonlicht
    Probeer het bericht via valse e-mail naar ING te versturen, maar lukt niet

'Er staat een bericht voor u klaar in Mijn ING en in de Mobiel Bankieren App: '365 Dagen Boeken en Rapporteren'.

Met vriendelijke groet,
    Annet van der Hoek ???
    Directeur Klantenservice'

Hiermee zou het moeten lukken?? @zonlicht

valse-email@ing.nl.

>>LINK<<
  2. zonlicht
    ben hier sinds april 2000

Toon alleen de berichten van zonlicht
    quote:
    Dit schreef leeuwin70

Hiermee zou het moeten lukken?? @zonlicht

valse-email@ing.nl.

>>LINK<<

Dank, dat adres is gebruikt dat lukt dus niet. Bij verzenden hoort te staan nu of later verzenden, lijkt uitgeschakeld.
  3. leeuwin70

quote:
    Dit schreef zonlicht

Dank, dat adres is gebruikt dat lukt dus niet. Bij verzenden hoort te staan nu of later verzenden, lijkt uitgeschakeld.

Oww vreemd,, je kunt ook online chatten of vie FB contact zoeken,,
  4. leeuwin70

Kreeg ook een leuke vannacht,,,heb hem al doorgestuurd naar de Rabo valse mail

Geachte relatie,

Uit de administratie blijkt dat u nog gebruikt maakt van een verouderd model van de Wereldpas.
    Vandaar dat wij u de mogelijkheid bieden om mee te doen aan ons recycleprogramma, zo kunt u geheel kosteloos het vernieuwde model van de Wereldpas aanvragen.

Indien u niet wenst mee te doen hoeft u geen verdere stappen te ondernemen en zal
    er zich een automatische incasso voordoen op uw betaalrekening van ? 24,95.

Recycle uw bankpas op tijd

Recycle uw huidige bankpas op tijd. Ontvangen wij uw bankpas niet
    binnen 3 werkdagen? Dan brengen wij onderstaande tarieven in rekening. Uw nieuwe
    bankpas ontvangt u binnen 5 werkdagen.

Normaal Recycle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betaalpas particulier ? 24,95 Gratis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betaalpas zakelijk ? 34,95 Gratis

Bankpas kosteloos vervangen

Klik op de link hieronder en volg de stappen op uw scherm. Na de aanvraag komt u
    op de laatste pagina waar ons postadres staat vermeld van het recycleprogramma.
    Noteer deze nauwkeurig.

Druk op de link om door te gaan: *******

Wij hopen u hierbij voldoende te hebben ge?nformeerd.

Met vriendelijke groet,
    Rabobank
    Afdeling RaboRecycling
  5. bart
    De OA webmaster

Toon alleen de berichten van bart
    Dit is onzin. Niet intrappen.

Wel leuk geprobeerd. :-)

I greet you!

I have bad news for you.
    11/08/2018 - on this day I hacked your operating system and got full access to your account info@ouderalleen.nl

It is useless to change the password, my malware intercepts it every time.

How it was:
    In the software of the router to which you were connected that day, there was a vulnerability.
    I first hacked this router and placed my malicious code on it.
    When you entered in the Internet, my trojan was installed on the operating system of your device.

After that, I made a full dump of your disk (I have all your address book, history of viewing sites, all files, phone numbers and addresses of all your contacts).

A month ago, I wanted to lock your device and ask for a small amount of money to unlock.
    But I looked at the sites that you regularly visit, and came to the big delight of your favorite resources.
    I'm talking about sites for adults.

I want to say - you are a big pervert. You have unbridled fantasy!

After that, an idea came to my mind.
    I made a screenshot of the intimate website where you have fun (you know what it is about, right?).
    After that, I took off your joys (using the camera of your device). It turned out beautifully, do not hesitate.

I am strongly belive that you would not like to show these pictures to your relatives, friends or colleagues.
    I think $863 is a very small amount for my silence.
    Besides, I spent a lot of time on you!

I accept money only in Bitcoins.
    My BTC wallet: 1B1Vov1LTLGLcVG3ycPQhQLe81V67FZpMZ

You do not know how to replenish a Bitcoin wallet?
    In any search engine write "how to send money to btc wallet".
    It's easier than send money to a credit card!

For payment you have a little more than two days (exactly 50 hours).
    Do not worry, the timer will start at the moment when you open this letter. Yes, yes .. it has already started!

After payment, my virus and dirty photos with you self-destruct automatically.
    Narrative, if I do not receive the specified amount from you, then your device will be blocked, and all your contacts will receive a photos with your "joys".

I want you to be prudent.
    - Do not try to find and destroy my virus! (All your data is already uploaded to a remote server)
    - Do not try to contact me (this is not feasible, I sent you an email from your account)
    - Various security services will not help you; formatting a disk or destroying a device will not help either, since your data is already on a remote server.

P.S. I guarantee you that I will not disturb you again after payment, as you are not my single victim.
    This is a hacker code of honor.

From now on, I advise you to use good antiviruses and update them regularly (several times a day)!

Don't be mad at me, everyone has their own work.
    Farewell.

6. leeuwin70

quote:
    Dit schreef bart
    Dit is onzin. Niet intrappen.

Wel leuk geprobeerd. :-)

I greet you!

I have bad news for you.
    11/08/2018 - on this day I hacked your operating system and got full access to your account info@ouderalleen.nl

It is useless to change the password, my malware intercepts it every time.

How it was:
    In the software of the router to which you were connected that day, there was a vulnerability.
    I first hacked this router and placed my malicious code on it.
    When you entered in the Internet, my trojan was installed on the operating system of your device.

After that, I made a full dump of your disk (I have all your address book, history of viewing sites, all files, phone numbers and addresses of all your contacts).

A month ago, I wanted to lock your device and ask for a small amount of money to unlock.
    But I looked at the sites that you regularly visit, and came to the big delight of your favorite resources.
    I'm talking about sites for adults.

I want to say - you are a big pervert. You have unbridled fantasy!

After that, an idea came to my mind.
    I made a screenshot of the intimate website where you have fun (you know what it is about, right?).
    After that, I took off your joys (using the camera of your device). It turned out beautifully, do not hesitate.

I am strongly belive that you would not like to show these pictures to your relatives, friends or colleagues.
    I think $863 is a very small amount for my silence.
    Besides, I spent a lot of time on you!

I accept money only in Bitcoins.
    My BTC wallet: 1B1Vov1LTLGLcVG3ycPQhQLe81V67FZpMZ

You do not know how to replenish a Bitcoin wallet?
    In any search engine write "how to send money to btc wallet".
    It's easier than send money to a credit card!

For payment you have a little more than two days (exactly 50 hours).
    Do not worry, the timer will start at the moment when you open this letter. Yes, yes .. it has already started!

After payment, my virus and dirty photos with you self-destruct automatically.
    Narrative, if I do not receive the specified amount from you, then your device will be blocked, and all your contacts will receive a photos with your "joys".

I want you to be prudent.
    - Do not try to find and destroy my virus! (All your data is already uploaded to a remote server)
    - Do not try to contact me (this is not feasible, I sent you an email from your account)
    - Various security services will not help you; formatting a disk or destroying a device will not help either, since your data is already on a remote server.

P.S. I guarantee you that I will not disturb you again after payment, as you are not my single victim.
    This is a hacker code of honor.

From now on, I advise you to use good antiviruses and update them regularly (several times a day)!

Don't be mad at me, everyone has their own work.
    Farewell.

Wat een mail...vooral die laatste zin,,,Smile
  7. Dayenne
    Toon alleen de berichten van Dayenne
    Hij is idd te grappig.
  8. bart
    De OA webmaster

Deze zin is erg geruststellend:

quote:
  9. BeBritty
    Toon alleen de berichten van BeBritty
    quote:
    Dit schreef bart
    Deze zin is erg geruststellend:

Hahaha, die BartSmile: 'want to say - you are a big pervert. You have unbridled fantasy'.
  10. Dayenne
    Toon alleen de berichten van Dayenne
    quote:
    Dit schreef BeBritty

Hahaha, die BartSmile: 'want to say - you are a big pervert. You have unbridled fantasy'.

Ja, er komen dingen aan het licht die je niet voor mogelijk had gehouden. Smile
  11. Inge65
    Toon alleen de berichten van Inge65
    quote:
    Dit schreef BeBritty

Smile
  12. bart
    De OA webmaster

Nou, ik heb niet betaald, dus hou je email in de gaten, want straks gaan hij "those pictures" naar iedereen verzenden....
Terug naar de lijst